The types of thermostat generally have the following:
The insertion type---thermostat is mounted on the pipe and the sensitive element is inserted into the pipe;
An immersion---a sensitive element immersed in a liquid in a pipe or container to control the liquid; The surface---sensitive element is mounted on the surface of the pipe or a similar surface.
- What Is Thermostat
- Overview Of Thermostats
- The Role Of Thermostat
- Characteristics Of Thermostat
- The Working Principle Of Thermostat
- Precautions For Use Of Thermostat
- Application Range Of Thermostat
- The Application Of Thermostatic Device
- How To Maintain Mixer Accessories?
- Guide For Installation Of Mixer Blades