1, the mixing of concrete mixer blade inclination should be consistent, can not be installed counter.
2, mixing blade inclination too large or too small will affect the mixing output, so the blade and stirring axis of inclination at 70 degrees or 80 degrees can be.
3. The best angle of stirring blades is the 20-30mm of the mud material in the first part of rotation.
The relative position of the stirring blades on the
4 and two axes should be staggered 90 degrees from the relative position of the paint surface.
5, the installation of mixing blades must be tightened, should be as far as possible to tighten the head of the stirring blades of a nut.
Previous: No Information
- What Is Thermostat
- Overview Of Thermostats
- The Role Of Thermostat
- Characteristics Of Thermostat
- The Working Principle Of Thermostat
- Precautions For Use Of Thermostat
- Application Range Of Thermostat
- Classification Of Thermostats
- The Application Of Thermostatic Device
- How To Maintain Mixer Accessories?