1, when the automatic feed and constant temperature automatically into the sample any one power, must not disconnect or reconnect between the two parts of the cable. This will destroy the circuit of the module.
2. Unplug the power cord from the automatic feed and thermostat to make the automatic feed and line power disconnected. However, even if the power switch on the front panel of the automatic feed unit is turned off, the automatic feed is still charged, make sure you can unplug the power supply at any time.
3. If the equipment is connected to the voltage above the specified line, it will cause electric shock hazard or instrument damage.
4, to ensure that the condensate pipe has been in the container above the liquid surface. If the condensate pipe reaches into the liquid, the condensate will not flow out of the tube and plug the outlet. This will damage the instrument's circuitry.
- What Is Thermostat
- Overview Of Thermostats
- The Role Of Thermostat
- Characteristics Of Thermostat
- The Working Principle Of Thermostat
- Application Range Of Thermostat
- Classification Of Thermostats
- The Application Of Thermostatic Device
- How To Maintain Mixer Accessories?
- Guide For Installation Of Mixer Blades