The most common use of thermostat is to control room temperature.
Typical uses include: control gas valve, control fuel furnace regulator, control electric heating regulator, control refrigeration compressor, control gate regulator.
Room temperature regulators can be used to provide a variety of control functions, such as heating control, heating---cooling control, day and night control (night control at lower temperature), multistage control, can be a level or multistage heating, first or multi-stage cooling, or multistage heating and cooling combination control.
- What Is Thermostat
- Overview Of Thermostats
- The Role Of Thermostat
- Characteristics Of Thermostat
- The Working Principle Of Thermostat
- Precautions For Use Of Thermostat
- Application Range Of Thermostat
- Classification Of Thermostats
- How To Maintain Mixer Accessories?
- Guide For Installation Of Mixer Blades